Hello from India

• Hi All,

I'm Ray from India and this is my second RS. First one was a Race Blue 2011 Octavia 1Z RS - 1.8TSI 6MT (we never got the 2.0TSI here in 1Z).

The latest addition to my garage is the 2020 Rallye Green 5E RS245 2.0TSI GPF 7DSG.

Hope to learn a lot from you all and contribute in any way possible.

I run a small youtube channel about my cars and builds along with track and street coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/c/PrithwiRay

• Hi there and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately there's not many non-german speaking people here so as you can see most of the threads are in German.

However, there's a lot of guys here with deep knowledge of the different Octavia series so there will definitely be something to learn if you have a good browser extension to translate ;)

So if you're planning on doing some changes to the Octavias feel free to browse the forum and ask some questions if you have any. Plus I believe that there are some people here who would be interested in your "track" Octavia and what you did to make it ready. I believe the Gallery or showroom would be a good place to showcase some of the changes you did.

Other than that enjoy the forum as much as you can

Alex

• I want say "hello" as well and welcome you to our community. Feel free to ask us, many of us have gotten English at scool, so they can practice it :D

May your links to your pics are wrong, because I cant open any link.

:finger: Gute Autofahrer haben die Fliegen auf den Seitenscheiben :finger:

• Hi and a very warm welcome!

My highest respekt to drive a car like this in India!

And I´m also quite surprised, that you are not the only one as I can see on the pictures.

Wish you always a lot of fun with your car there and mind the bumbs and holes on the indian streets ;-)

seit 09/21
    Octavia Combi NX 2.0 TSI DSG RS-Plus, Race-Blau Metallic
    volle Hütte außer DWA und Pano

11/16 bis 04/21

Octavia Combi III 2.0 TDI DSG Green tec RS; Race-Blau Metallic