Eibach Springs

• Hallo,
    I would like to ask if enyone have Eibach springs on his RS, I would like to buy ones, if you have some photos on Eibach Pro-kit i will be pleased.
    Thanks.

• hi and welcome! i think you are the first guy from poland of our page? regards david

• Hi,

first of all a warm welcome in our community.

In Germany and Switzerland you can`t buy springs direct from Eibach, but you can buy springs from Milotec and they are made by Eibach. But this springs are not so popular. The most Users have bought springs from H&R in 50 mm, i also in my last RS and they are very happy with comfort und driving characteristics.

Kind regards Kay

Grüsse Kay

Octavia RS TDI ist verkauft
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][COLOR=red]Seat Alhambra 2.0 TDI CR DSG

[I][B][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode] [size=8]

• I,ve said halo some time ago in my Titel, but it's gone , i don,t know why.
    In Poland streets are not so well made like Germany or Switz, so i must put somethink less than -50mm. I,ve had Apex springs in my Corolla MY2002, and it was hard to drive.

• So you can also take 35 mm springs from H&R. For Example you can have a look in the gallery of the user azzkicker, he has 35 mm Springs in his car.

Grüsse Kay

Octavia RS TDI ist verkauft
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][COLOR=red]Seat Alhambra 2.0 TDI CR DSG

[I][B][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode] [size=8]

• If it's not a problem can U do some photos, especially from the side, because in your gallery it,s not much to see with the springs.
    What is this Pro-kit like? Are U satisfied with it?
    thank's.
    I'm sorry i write in English, but my written German is no god. in the other hand i understan a lot.

• Hallo zusammen!
    Habe mal die Suche bemüht und auch die Überschriften der Themen durchgelesen aber nix passenderes gefunden... :cry:
    Habe bei meinem Kumpel und zeitgleich auch KFZler meines Vertrauens seit ein paar Tagen die Eibach-Federn liegen. Nun bin ich auf der Suche nach passenden Dämpfern. ?(
    Zum einen scheinen die Bilstein B8 ja eine ganz gute Kombination zu sein. Oder? ?(
    Hat aber irgendwer schon Erfahrung mit Sachs Supertouring?? ?(

Greetz,
    Dirk

2018er 5E Combi V/RS 245 ; black-magic perleffekt