New member from the UK

• Hi there, have been having a look round your forum which is interesting but difficult to understand as I don't speak German :dft006: .

You can also find me on the UK forum Briskoda and will help with any questions where I can or will find out for you as we have very good technical people.

Thanks for having me here :045:

Steve.

Octavia MkII vRS - MFD2 ~ Maxidot~ Bluetooth~ Cruise ~ Light Assist~ REVO StageII ~ EVOM Air Intake ~ Milltek Exhaust ~ Forge DV ~ Neuspeed Short Shifter ~ Forge FMIC Twintercooler ~ Koni FSD's ~ Eibach Springs ~ Neuspeed Torque Arm Insert ~ NGK BKR7EIX Spark Plugs ~ Autotech Fuel Pump ~ Neuspeed Turbo Pipes

• greeteengz so my written english is bad but i wanted to say hallo to you and wellkom to Octavia-rs.ch

:wink:

:003: Skoda O2 RS :048:TDI ROT 430 NM 204 PS:045:

• Hello Steve...:wink:

My written english is not so good, but i hope you could understand what i try to write.

I think it is verry nice that people from other countrys are intressted in our RS-Forum. I would like to say, you are wellkom at octavia-rs.com!!!

So i hope that we have a lots of fun together right hear....:047:
    Sure, it is not easy for you to understand what we have written, but for us it is not easy to....:015: ! If we are learn from eatch other it will be better.

I wish you a nice day... Bye Sören

Grüße Sören...

V/RS TDI Combi in Silber....

• Hi Steve

welcome here!
    I'm registered to Briskoda too, although a not too frequent reader and an even lazier writer.

If you have any probs, just ask. There will always be someone who can (try) to answer your questions.

Grts from Germany

Mike

LG aus Leverkusen, Mike

• Thankyou for the welcome guys :045:

Octavia MkII vRS - MFD2 ~ Maxidot~ Bluetooth~ Cruise ~ Light Assist~ REVO StageII ~ EVOM Air Intake ~ Milltek Exhaust ~ Forge DV ~ Neuspeed Short Shifter ~ Forge FMIC Twintercooler ~ Koni FSD's ~ Eibach Springs ~ Neuspeed Torque Arm Insert ~ NGK BKR7EIX Spark Plugs ~ Autotech Fuel Pump ~ Neuspeed Turbo Pipes

• My car is now finished and i went a bit mad with the stickers :dft001: .............

• Hello and welcome here, you have a nice car!

Do you have 285HP?

The NGK Spark Plugs are good things? and how Much?

*** SEAT LEON ST FR 1,8TSI DSG *****

• Zitat von luckskay;4932

Hello and welcome here, you have a nice car!

Do you have 285HP?

The NGK Spark Plugs are good things? and how Much?

Car was 265bhp a few weeks ago until I fitted the Autotech Fuel Pump which has cured the problem of fuel cut which is common with modified TFSI this made the difference and now is 285bhp :045:

NGK spark plugs make no difference to performance but are safer for the TFSI when modified. Reference No. NGK BKR7EIX (Iridium, one heat range cooler than factory plugs) and cost around £30 GBP or 40 EUR for a set of four.

Hope this helps and I wish I could speak/understand German :dft001:

• welcome to the show ... nice car looks like a really sportswagon